Titanic Gazette Souvenir Shop

Titanic Gazette Souvenir Shop

Titanic Gazette Souvenir Shop

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Beginning of my Interests

My interests began at Easter when my mother said it was a TITANIC Sunday. Then, I began asking what the TITANIC was and all about it. Soon, I was studying the TITANIC in earnest. I then wrote reports for a book that I was doing on the TITANIC most of which are in this blog. However, some biographies that I wrote have been lost. Then, Mom started giving me books for Christmases and birthdays. Now I have a nice sized library of which I go to when doing a biography or report on a part of the ship. I LOVE getting online and watching the movie "A Night to Remember" or going to my TITANIC Library and reading it. Earlier this year, I begged Mom and Dad and they gave me permission to do the TITANIC GAZETTE. Here, I am able to share with you the lives and not widely known stories about the people and the ship. Someday, I hope to become a TITANIC Expert for someone like TITANIC Inc.

No comments: